I'm in full confession mode, so I'm going to tell you some silly blogger stories regarding this shoot:
1. I wore this outfit on a Thursday to a blogging event. Nahal and I took pictures, but it was getting dark, so only a few turned out.
2. Therefore, I wore this again on Saturday night for my 5-year-anniversary dinner. Of course we were running late (my fault, as always), so I risked divorce by asking Aaron to take my photo.
3. I could not get the braid right the 2nd time around. I tried it like 8,000 times while I was pumping before leaving the house (sorry if that's TMI).
4. I got LASIK this week, so I couldn't wear contacts either of these nights. I wore them Thursday night anyway because I'm a rebel like that. And on Saturday night, I basically wandered around blind while Aaron took these photos (because I'm too vain to wear my glasses).
5. I used to teach at a prison and my inmates wanted me to be on a fashion makeover show because they thought my style was so atrocious. I was intentionally dressing in a frumpy manner to deter suitors. HA.
6. Aaron, I love you and thanks for putting up with me and my photo shoots. And yes, this is a test to see if you actually read my blog. Which I'm pretty sure you do.
7. This dress is stupidly cheap on Amazon. And it's amazing. Click on the link below to check it out.
Ok, I'm out! Until next time....